Friday, January 22, 2010

REVIEW FOR MASQUERADE
Stars I'll Give: 4.7


The second book of the Van Alen Legancy was soooo much better than the first. The first was more about the upper class life in New York rather than the vampires. I am also glad that the vampire stuff is not like the Twilight Saga vampires. They're immortal until they complete cycles and then they are allowed back to heaven, since the vamps are fallen angels. Masquerade was more about the vampires than the upper class life. I thought I could also picture the characters better too. I deducted .3 stars because I was a little confused about some parts. Overall I highly recommend people who like the vampires to read this book, after the first of course.




Review For The Percy Jackson Books 1-3
Stars I'll Give: 5+


I started the first book in November and read it on the side of other books I would have wanted to read instead, but one night I picked it up was hooked. I love this series(just finished the 3rd)!
I like how they used greek gods instead of the wizard fad going on at the time. This series made me more interested in greek gods and such. The characters were very well developed and the books I've read so far twist and turn in every direction making you want to find out what happens next. I do however have to admit that I am older for these books and are below my reading level, but I don't care(12 years old, me) I enjoy them so much. The plots are good to and I love how the characters change. So far my favorite has been the first one. You must read these if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment